Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect
We are currently seeking a Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect to join our team. As a Landscape Designer/Landscape Architect, you will be responsible for designing outdoor spaces that are both beautiful and functional. You will work with clients to understand their needs and preferences, create concept plans, prepare detailed designs, and oversee the implementation of the project.
We are looking for someone with experience in landscape design or landscape architecture, who is knowledgeable about plants, hardscaping, and softscaping, and has an eye for detail. The successful candidate should be able to effectively communicate with clients, contractors, and team members, manage project budgets and timelines, and ensure that all work is completed to a high standard.
- Meet with clients to create a brief and determine the scope of design work
- Create detailed plans and specifications for the landscape including site analysis, conceptual design, Master planning, Planting plans and construction documentation
- Develop and present design proposals to clients
- Ensure that all designs meet local and government regulations and building code requirements
- Work with other professionals, such as architects and engineers, planners
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Work with the Construction team during the construction phase of landscape projects and ensure that designs are implemented as planned
- Maintain accurate project records and documentation
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, new materials, and technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in landscape design/residential Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Diploma in Landscape Design
- Knowledge and experienced with Vectorworks
- Strong design skills, with the ability to create innovative and functional outdoor spaces
- Excellent Plant knowledge and ability to develop planting designs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with clients, contractors, and other professionals
- Knowledge of safety, accessibility, and environmental regulations and standards
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage budgets and schedules
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Conduct site visits and inspections
We offer competitive compensation packages, flexible scheduling, and opportunities for growth within the company.
If you are passionate about creating beautiful and sustainable outdoor spaces, have excellent design skills, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.